Monday, August 15, 2011

of sand



shouldn't that speak for itself entirely?
yet, i will wake up tomorrow and mistakenly think i am superwoman so therefore, i can do it all. again.
its been 8 days since i traveled and almost... oh my... i don't know how long it's been since i was on a plane. no wonder i'm starting to feel like i am going crazy.
no lie, around 10-10:30 every night i start to feel my sanity slip from my fingers as i go from a perfectly normal day of crossing items off my to do list and sticking closely to my pre-planned itinerary and then BOOM its like insomnia's evil twin consumes my mind then insomnia joins so that i can only think and sulk in said thoughts completely powerless to do anything until the next day. then i want to sleep all day because i stayed up all night. this cycle has to end.
hello Tylenol pm, nice to get reaquainted.
maybe once i book my plane ticket to california i will find my mind again.
i hate how often i happen to lose it.
what it comes down to is, the world is spinning madly on and i CANNOT keep up.
it's beginning to get me.
i'm human. that's all.

"i use to rule the world, seas would rise when i gave the word. now in the morning i sleep alone; sweep the streets i use to own. i use to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemy's eyes. one minute i held the key, next the walls were closed on me. and i discovered that my castles stands upon pillars of sand. it was a wicked and wild wind, blew down the doors to let me in... people couldn't believe what i'd become. just a puppet on a lonely string, oh who would ever want to be king?" -Coldplay, Viva la Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment