Sunday, January 2, 2011

hello 2011

well, it's been a while, but i am back. and its Sunday, so you know what that means.


the buzz of "best of 2010" lists and pressure to make some resolutions has gone completely unnoticed to me because i've been reading, traveling and watching mad men like the three are my fulltime job. i've reached the point where answering, "oh, you're graduating in may? what are your plans?" really makes me want to punch people. a few weeks ago the question was obnoxious, now it stimulates violent thoughts. so my resolutions are to figure that out and to keep all the other resolutions that i have every year- those i stick to and those i don't succeed in at all. most importantly, LOVE. above everything else. 
keep my priorities in line.
make myself proud and those around me proud as well.
remember that it's okay to cry and to not know and to be confused.
breathe.
pray.
visit a gym.
take care of those i love.
make the most of every second and live with no regrets.
travel.
read books and the news daily.
journal.
learn from myself and others.
do something extraordinary. something new. something that makes a difference.

estos son mis deseos para el año nuevo and praise God its a new year.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe these are some of the most wonderful resolutions a person could have.

    ReplyDelete