Wednesday, January 12, 2011

why do people feel as if they cannot say, "i don't know"?

its not everyday that you see young people actually engaging in true intellectual conversation. its even more rare to see such thing occurring on Facebook. Hell, I started this blog as an avenue for intellectual thoughts and conversation that I never had opportunity to share as "bar appropriate" in my everyday life. however, much to my dismay, my posts about deep or troubling things that demanded feedback have generally yielded few comments. my post titled "we should be rioting in the streets" did not cause a riot, much less a simple comment. i have a journal to record emotional and personal thoughts. i have a blog to spur feedback.

so thank you to the author of this post and to the authors of the comments. i appreciate you showing that you have an opinion and that you care. and that you don't mind going the extra step of recording those thoughts and allowing random strangers (like me) to read. its refreshing. and it made my day.

So check it out.
Read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment