Sunday, April 3, 2011

i punched him to be like, yo. what you did was wrong.

come on in through my screen door, tell me your cares i'm here to lend my ears
where you been lately? i haven't seen you much around here.
don't you know i love you when you're down and dirty
don't you know i love you when you're clean
if you could see what i see, you'd see a boy that can't face things.
silent is all he is. 
you know i'd like to help, but when i let you ride for free you drag me down into the cheap, cheap scene.
you got this thing against living with the best, but you sure like to visit me, don't you?
i know everything ain't always what it seems to be
don't you know i love you, baby, anyway i find you, anyway you come.
-Shannon McNally, Down and Dirty

She's amazing. And she's my family. Check her out.

I'm feeling a huge piece of art coming on soon. I need a good way to get out my thoughts, feelings and emotions. I'll take it out on my canvas or Jersey Shore style. It just may end up being both.


No comments:

Post a Comment