Sunday, April 17, 2011

the space between your heart and mine

from ten different angles, i need this song to be repeatedly said to me. otherwise, all my faith is evaporating quicker than i can type this out.
"you cannot quit me so quickly. there's no hope in you for me. no corner you could squeeze me. but i got all the time for you, love. the space between the tears we cry is the laughter that keeps us coming back for more. but will i hold you again?
we waste the hours with talking, talking. 
they're twisted games we're playing.
we're strange allies with warring hearts
look at us, spinning out in the madness of a ROLLAR COASTER. you know you went off like the devil in a church in the middle of a crowded room.
all we can do my love is hope it don't take this ship down.
the space between where you're smiling high is where you'll find me if i get to go.
the space between the bullets in our firefight is where i'll be hiding, waiting for you.
the space between our wicked lies is where we hope to keep safe from pain.
take my hand, cause we're walking out of here. oh, right outta here.
LOVE is all we need here. the space between what's wrong and right is where you find me hiding waiting for you. the space between your heart and mine is a space we'll fill with time." -Dave Matthews
because "I was born in the arms of imaginary friends. Free to roam, made a home out of everywhere I've been. Then, you come on crashin' in like the realest thing. Try my best to understand all that your love can bring. Half of my heart's got a grip on the situation, half of my heart takes time." -John Mayer

asldkfhaio;weurhlakjsdg = feelings. but it's Sunday and I always blog on Sundays. So i choose two songs I have had on repeat the past few weeks and the first Sommee card I stumbled upon that caught my eye because its funny and shockingly too applicable. a post on commitment, trust, lack of trust, decisions, confusion and hard work with irony coming soon. promise.
i am SO overwhelmed with thoughts, i can't even journal about it. #thatbad

No comments:

Post a Comment