Sunday, July 24, 2011

grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey

warning: this post contains a plethora of explicatives.
cheers to the freakin weekend, i'll drink to that yeah yeah / with sober girls around me they be actin like theyre drunnkkkkk... like a G6 now now nowwww im feelin so fly like a G6 / because she moves her body like a cyclone / down like she supposed to be,
she gets down low for me,
Down like her temperature ’cause to me she zero degree.
She cold, overfreeze,
I got that girl from overseas
now she my miss America
now can i be her soldier please,
I’m fighting for this girl
I’m a battlefield of love,
Don’t it look like baby cupid sent his arrows from above
don’t you ever leave the side of me,
Indefinitely, not probably,
and honestly im down like the economy / girl, i know, mistakes were made between us two. and we showed our ass that night even said somethings weren't true / them baggy sweat pants and the Reeboks with the straps She turned around and gave that big booty a smack (hey) she hit the floor (she hit the floor) next thing you know shawty got low low low low low low lowwww / okay youre a goon, but whats a goon to a goblin? / in my rearview mirror is the motherfucking law, got two choices yall pull over the car or bounce on the devil, put the pedal to the floor. now i aint trying to see no highway chase with Jake, plus i got a few dollars i can fight the case so i pull over to the side of the road. i heard son, do you know what im stoppin you for? cause, im young and im black and my hat's real low. do i look like a mind reader, sir? i dont know. am i under arrest or should i guess some more? well you was doin 55 in a 54. license and registration and step outta the car, are you carrying a weapon on you i know a lot of you are. i aint steppin out of shit all my papers legit. well do you mind if i look around the car a little bit? well my glove compartment is locked so is the trunk and the back and i know my rights and you gonna need a warrant for that / grab somebody sexy tell 'em hey, give me everything tonight / listen to this track, bitch. girl, the way you're moving got me in a trance. DJ, turn me up. ladies, this your jam, cmon. imma sip moscato and you go loose them pants. imma throw this money while you do it with no hands, drop it to the floor i love the way your booty goo / that's when she said it, looked me dead in the face, asked cash or credit / she put that sugar on my tongue tongue yippy yippy yum yumm goodie goodie gum drop put me in a tongue lock / i'm about to take my key and stick in the ignition / i need Winn Dixie grocery bag full of money right now to the VIP section yeah yeah yeah / got rubber band banks in my pockets / i dont say hi, i say keys to the Benz /  wanna get you in the bath tub with the candle lit you give it up till they go out or we can do it on stage of the Ludacris concert / i'll slap you off that barstool there goes another lawsuit, leave handprints all across you, Good Lordy whoadie, you must be gone off that water bottle you want what you can't have, ooh girl that's too damn bad/ I got my swim trunks and my flippie-floppies I'm flipping burgers, you at Kinko's straight flipping copies / I'm riding on a dolphin, doing flips and shit, the dolphin's splashing, getting everybody all wet but this ain't Seaworld, this is real as it gets I'm on a boat, motherfucker, don't you ever forget I'm on a boat and it's going fast and I got a nautical themed pashmina afghan, I'm the king of the world on a boat like Leo. If you're on the shore, then you're sure not me-oh Get the fuck up, this boat is REAL!!! fuck land, I'm on a boat, motherfucker (motherfucker!) fuck trees, I climb buoys, motherfucker (motherfucker!) I'm on the deck with my boys, motherfucker (yeah) the boat engine make noise, motherfucker / excuse me, you're a hell of a guy you know i really got a thing for american guys / check my myspace and ive got a lot of friend requests, YES. / if you catch me at the border, i got visas in my name if you come around here, i make em all day ill get one done in a second if you wait sometimes i think sitting on trains, every stop i get to im clocking that game, everyone's a winner we make our own fame 

The premise of Limitless is the main character gets his hands on a drug that allows you to use all of your brain instead of just 20%. It got me thinking, if I could just have the 30% or so that is full of song lyrics back, I could really do some incredible things. Not just any lyrics, I'd like to keep a lot of the lyrics in my head, its the lyrics about bitches, going to the club, gettin drunk etc that I'd like to do away with. Today, I made a smart playlist of my top played rap music and realized how many songs I know every single word to. Words that I couldn't even type above because they're so raunchy and absurd. I've got to believe I could put the portion of memory that knows every word to 99 Problems, What's Your Fantasy and I'm On A Boat towards curing AIDS or helping fight hunger. Until such a drug becomes FDA approved, I suppose I'll still be able to bust out every word while dancing to it with a drink in my hand or while jamming with my windows rolled down. Highly recommend the movie though, it definitely gets you thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment