Wednesday, November 10, 2010

shiny new public toilets.

Dad called me today to say that he had an article he wanted me to read from the LA Times about one of my top ten places in the entire world. A tradition, so close to my heart that has been in my family for roughly the past 18 years is lost forever.




This made me very, very sad. I am so incredibly thankful for all the great meals I had at Tavern On the Green and especially for these last ones, almost a year ago. And the last in 2007 with my Mom. 
Crazy how things change.
I cannot believe it is a food court now. 
As in, I literally cannot wrap my mind around it.
The economy certainly plays a role here, but I would really like to point a finger at that city park commissioner for this.
What a true loss. 
Look out Benepe when I am in NYC next, I am coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment